SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sarina_gw

Uba tuba , Caledonia or St Cecilia

Sarina
11 years ago

Hi I am building a new home with a semi custom builder. I was going to do my own granite but things are just so costly for the house itself I am thinking I will take theirs and can change it out at a later date . I have blue pearl right now which I love . The builder had three that I would consider. Uba tuba and St Cecilia I worry about them having to much gold in them? Not sure if Uba Tuba has gold or not but for sure the St Cecilia does and I can not pick the slab to get one with less gold. Caledonia is nice my daughter has that but I hardly ever see anyone here on this forum get that granite. The cabinets will be a medium color builders grade the dark ones look stunning with St Cecilia in their model . I am not sure abou the darker ones though with Caledonia or Uta Tuba though. . I posted a link below of model house so you can see the granite in model . I wish I was such not a chicken about the St Cecilia but I for sure have seen some very gold slabs unless I am confusing it with another granite .

Here is a link that might be useful: link to Dr horton home in Florida

Comments (2)