SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
artemis78

Is a zero radius sink without a sprayer a really bad idea?

artemis78
14 years ago

We are debating sinks, and I really love the looks of the Blanco Precis Silgranit Super Single. BUT---we will be using this sink with a wall-mount faucet that has a reach of about 9 inches, so it won't get to the corners. We won't have a sprayer or pullout. (I know, this is weird!)

I'm thinking that this is a really bad idea based on what I've read here about zero radius sinks and gunk that can get stuck in the corners. Would you get a sink like this without a faucet that could reach into the corner?

I'm torn because I really like what I've heard about Blanco, but their next size down is too small, so giving up on the super single would mean switching to another brand altogether. (We're shooting for rectangular, granite composite or cast iron, and at least 24" wide and 9" deep, which has proven a challenge.) I'm thinking this is one of those things where I need to give up form for function and go with more traditional curved corners, but just wondered if there's anyone out there who's done this and thinks it works---or that there's no way it could.

Thanks!

Comments (8)