SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sunflowermom54944

Anyone belong to a Reverse Cell Phone Search site? If so, I need

SunflowerMom
15 years ago

your help. I keep getting calls later at night (around 9:30 pm and after 11:15pm). We have not given out our cell number to very many (son, future daughter-in- law, parents, and a few other family members) so when it rings late at night, I feel that I have to get up or I will lay there and wonder if it was important, an emergency, etc. Of course, by the time I get there it has stopped ringing and it says 1 missed call. These calls are originating from Hayward, CA according to the minimum reverse search that the internet sites will allow. After that they want me to pay extra to get additional information such as name. I really do not want to join a site like this or pay the $14.95 for a one time check. I have thought about calling back, but I would really like to know who I am calling before I try that. Does anyone here belong to one of these sites that would be willing to help me by checking out the phone number? I would like to do this with emails between you and myself. I don't want to post their number here. I don't think that would be right.

Although, what I would really like to do is call this number when our alarm goes off in the morning (6:00am CST) and ask if I can help them since this is the 4th call that I have received from this number. It would be around 4:00am in California but that would not be very nice. So far I have resisted the urge :).

Thank you for your help.

Comments (13)

Sponsored
Kohlmark Flach Architects
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Kohlmark Flach Architects: Enriching Lives Through Purposeful Design