SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_10471126

What brushes/rollers for painting trim/doorways?

User
15 years ago

Well, DH's uncle was suppose to be back to finish painting my LR trim and still hasn't. Everything's shoved into my laundry room for the time being. I'm just going to finish it myself because it's starting to get on my nerves looking at everything.

SO what type of brush do I need? Also the doorways. I'm assuming I would paint the trim and the doorway/jamb because that would still be considered part of the LR? The trim on the other sides (which would lead to my foyer/hall and other doorway would lead to kitchen) are different rooms. Hope this is making sense. Do you use a small roller for the door jamb or a brush? Don't really want to see brush marks. This should also be interesting around my window. Remember my walls are painted already.

I'm also just going to paint the rest of the house myself so this info will be helpful for that too. I just can't stand when someone commits to something and then doesn't project what they promise. I was under the impression this was going to be finished in one day since he was off. That one day was Nov 18th. Grr.. sorry to vent. I'm sure someone is thinking is he doing it for free? He said he would do it.... but we're going to pay him. I'm done venting now.

Somebody up for painting my trim!?

Comments (5)