SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
anicee_gw

My 11th cat

anicee
16 years ago

I have posted a little while ago asking advice about moving 11 cats when we sell our house and this post is about my latest 'addition'..the 11th one. This male cat was an extremely timid cat and it took me several months to be able to put him in a carrier to have him neutered. I did not want to use the trap. With me he has become extremely affectionate to a point where he almost get aggressive like wrapping his front legs around my arms or my legs and giving me lots of love bites. I can hardly walk when he is around because he is always around my legs.

I have to put him all by himself in my minibarn because he does not get along well with the other 3 strays I have rescued and adopted who are inside/outside cats (the remaining 7 are indoors only),

He must get lonely all by himself in the minibarn at night, during the day I leave the door open and see him and pet him. My question is...is this normal behaviour for the cat to be overwhelmingly demonstrative when he sees me and becoming just a bit unpredicatble with his reactions.

I hope that with time he will get along with the 3 others that go out. If he would he could stay with them at night.

Thank you!

Anicée

Comments (2)