SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kathsgrdn

KT swap info! Please Read if you signed up!

Kathsgrdn
16 years ago

Tomorrow is the last day for signing up. I still need e-mails from the following people:

Country Bumpkin

Bigack

Mscsippy

NanNC

Girls in Gardens

TrinityTX

CountryCottageKlutz

Cheryl OK

Bigbaby

I need to at least have an e-mail address from everyone so I can send them their swap partner info. For those that are new posters I need to have a name and address. We've had problems in the past with people coming here to sign up for the swap and then never sending the packages and never coming here again. It's nothing personal so I hope it doesn't hurt anyone's feelings.

For those that were asking how the swap works:

Tomorrow I'll pair everyone up with their partners and send everyone an e-mail letting them know who they are. You then need to e-mail that person, get to know them a little and then put together a package with some things you think they might enjoy. Please contact them within a day of two so no one is left hanging and wondering what's going on.

I've decided to add a "rule" to this swap. If for some reason you aren't heard from by your swap partner by this coming Friday, we will assume that you aren't able to participate for some reason and I will try and find someone else to swap with your partner. So, anyone who hasn't heard from their partner by Friday night needs to send me an e-mail and I'll find someone else for you to swap with. Either me or usually someone will want to who didn't sign up in time.

Also, the deadline to mail packages out is 28th. That gives everyone almost 3 weeks to shop and get it to the post office. Have fun! Think SPRING!!!

Comments (14)