SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
tami_ohio

Iphone users please help

tami_ohio
13 years ago

I've had my iphone for almost a year. I have never had it connected to my computer. I know I need to use the usb cord, but what do I do after that? I have spent hours on the apple site and am sooooo confused. I finally just found where it says to connect them and select the device but then is said something about choices of what to do, replace the info on computer or phone, ect. I have windows 7 and haven't figured out how to open two internet windows at the same time on here, so I can't tell you what exactly my choices were. I need to do an update according to an itunes message on the phone. I would like to put music on the phone, and I keep track of appts., meds, ect. on the phone. It would be nice to keep track on the pc, also, without having to input the info twice.

Can you tell I have no clue what I am doing? I use yahoo for my email. I am not currently using any calander on the pc. I did download itunes to the pc a couple of days ago, and have downloaded some of my cd's to itunes. DD's boyfriend can help me, but he is working full time and going to school, too, so really doesn't have time. I could take the computer in to the att store, but would rather not if I can help it.

Would someone here be ablel/willing to walk me thru this in very simple terms? Please?

And I want a Kindle?! I am sooo tech challanged!

Tami

Comments (15)