SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
pupwhipped

apron front sink faucets...let's play a game

pupwhipped
16 years ago

It's Friday night, hubby's away (not gonna worry his sweet self over what choices need to be made for our kitchen remodel) and I've had a glass or two of wine to aleviate the stress. I'm currently focusing on choice of faucets for Shaw's apron front sink. Two hours ago I was manic over tile choices, but I digress. It's the wine I'm sure. My game here is for those of you with apron front/farmhouse sinks. What do you like, what do you really DISLIKE about your faucet choice? Come on, confess. I am a bit concerned about making sure the faucet is long enough to suit my purposes. Every other facuet I have had was mounted in the sink itself, but with a Shaw's (my first), I guess it will have to be mounted back on the countertop surface which will make it even shorter coming into the sink itself. Am I making any sense? Any one out there wishing they had a little more length? And I'm talking about faucets here! Think I'll have one more glass of Chardonnay and anxiously await your pros and cons in regards to FAUCETS. I'm also enjoying watching Andy Griffith at the moment. Couple nights ago I was even studying Aunt Bea's kitchen for some inspiration...I'm not kidding!!!

Thanks from pupwhipped and please excuse any typos as, well, you know.......it's Friday night.

Comments (11)