Supposed to get windy today. Tomorrow is trash day so I have to wonder how much of my across-the-street neighbor's trash is going to end up along my fence line. Sighhhhh. I told her one time that I knew more about her family than she ever expected anyone to know. Her DH has a brain tumor and I know the meds he takes and the amounts. I know what they feed their dogs, I know when they have been to the movies and to the fast food places. I know when they buy a new TV or appliance. Told her to either use the burn barrel more often or put a tighter lid on their trash can. I pick up beer cans all the time and have made a bit of money recycling those. Still, if you are driving by my fence 2-3x a day, can't you stop and retrieve your trash???
workoutlady
Pieonear
Related Discussions
nws issues wind chill advisory-nw ok, tx, ks
Q
Wind Chill Advisory For Northern Half of OK
Q
Wind Advisory Issued For Much of State
Q
Red Flag Fire Warning, Wind Advisories Today, 10-12-2015
Q