SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_19718084

Clarify my Facebook question

User
12 years ago

I want to say I'm so sorry that I offended you all by saying facebook was childish. I was basing my opinion on the link to ONE facebook page, and her use of it was childish. Not all of you.

The reason I asked, I wondered how you all use it because I had just started mine, had not found more than 2 friends, and saw no photos on their pages. I have spend too much time trying to understand the "privacy" settings, apparently don't understand them, and need to learn more. I was also concerned about using my name on the internet. I posted a comment regarding a news story, and lo and behold, it posted my name. I did not like that. It should have been my choice to add my name to a comment, not the webpage.

Obviously I need to take more time(again) to try to learn the privacy settings, and wait to make a judgement on facebook usage until Ihave viewed more than a few pages. One of the posts detailed how she sees a bunch of activities of a family member, that makes more sense to me. Thanks for all your input. Sorry for not making my reason for my childish comment more clear. It was based on one person.

Comments (8)