SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
happy2learn

Anyone have an MR direct faucet? Feedback on other brands desired

happy2learn
13 years ago

Hi everyone. I need to buy a new faucet, and I did a search of this forum for "faucets" to get ideas and feedback about various ones. In one old post was a link to MR Direct for their sinks. However, when I went there, I discovered a faucet of theirs that I loved that was only $126! Has anyone ever used their faucets? COuld you give us some feedback, please?

I am looking for a traditionally styled, pull-down, goose-neck faucet, in stainless or brushed nickel, with an integral side lever. It also has to be under $300 (and that is really pushing it--I really would like to keep it unde $250).

Other brands I am considering that are smaller and not as well known are Kraus and Vigo. Does anyone have one of these that they'd like to give feedback on? I need to stay under $300 or so, I need to stay away from Grohe and those expensive brands.

As far as the big-box store brands go, I like some of the Moen styles that are traditional, like the Annabelle or Landcaster, but they have a low-flo water saving device, which I do not need (I'm on a well in wet and soggy Maryland) and am concerned about not having enough force of water spray to clean well, since my water pressure is already low. I would love feedback on those from any who have one.

I also liked the looks of the Price Pfister Hanover, but read many negative reviews about that on various retailer websties. Anyone here have one that they care to comment about? Would you recommend it?

I like some things about Delta (my last faucet was one)--but not their lever--which does not allow you to maintain the water temp when you turn it on and off, and can be tricky sometimes to find just the right spot to turn the thing off. so I am ruling them out for now.

Any other brands I should consider?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Comment