SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
flamingo_in_ar

Have you tried Lipton Green Tea To Go yet?

FlamingO in AR
16 years ago

They are those little packages, long and thin, of tea that is 0 calories, 0 everything, designed to be added to a bottle of water. I bought 2 different flavors of them last week, Mandarin/Mango and Cherry Blossom. YUM! You just tear them open and pour into your bottle (I bottle my own water, I have a few travel bottles that I reuse) and shake well to dissolve and you have a refreshing drink that is a nice change from plain water. And it has antioxidants in it.

I'm going to make some little wallets to hold a few safely in my purse or glove box, with room for other things, too, like packets of Splenda, a handi-wipe, salt and pepper, all the stuff that ends up in the bottom of your purse. A "condiment wallet", if you will. lol

I found these little boxes in the coffee/tea aisle at the store, 10 packets to a box for under $2, I think, so that's a lot cheaper than they sell them for at the counter at the Zippy Mart, where they're about a dollar each.

PS- what's the other word for glove box? I can't think of it, I know glove box is outdated.

Comments (14)

Sponsored
Dream Baths by Kitchen Kraft
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars12 Reviews
Your Custom Bath Designers & Remodelers in Columbus I 10X Best Houzz