SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
greenandgold_gw

A perhaps silly under counter water filter question

greenandgold
16 years ago

We are considering putting in an under counter water filtration system. My question isnÂt so much in regard to the brand or type of unit itself, but about how the water dispenses. If my information gathering is correct, the water from this unit would not be dispensed out of my regular faucet, but rather out of a smaller faucet that would be installed separately, such as this one:

Is that correct?

If I am right, can any of you who have them tell me how you are liking it? Does the small extra faucet ever get in the way? Does the water come out in a trickle so that you have to stand there for a long time just to fill one glass--this is what I hate about my current water filter that came inside my refrigerator. I find I donÂt use this filter as much as I should because it is so slooooooow. IÂm also concerned that adding the extra faucet will make the space seem to cluttered with my main faucet, soap dispenser, etc.

Also, if you have a small filter faucet that you like, please recommend your brand, type. We are considering the Grohe ladylux cafe for the main faucet, and it would be nice if they looked good together.

Comments (12)