SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
carriage_gw

help me find the perfect kitchen faucet!

carriage
13 years ago

Our kitchen renovation is almost complete. It's a 1850's carriage house, and we tried to do the kitchen in very old meets new. We have (original) exposed brick walls, walnut slab dining table in the center, Wolf all-gas range, white cabinets and stainless steel counters. The problem is this: it's a little too much new... I got a Delta/Brizo touch kitchen faucet in chrome and it was a terrible choice. It just puts the look way too in the contemporary modern side. So now I'm working backwards, trying to make the place look more rustic! I think finding a different faucet would really help. I love all of these from Restoration Hardware: http://waterworks.com/products/fittings/faucet/kitchen-mixer/144

But the problem is this: my husband loves the pull-down sprayer and I love the single handle. There's only the one hole. So what do I do? It seems all the more traditional/antique-y looking faucets have no sprayer, side sprayers, and two handles... I've scoured the internet. Anyone know of something I'm missing? I've seen a couple, but they just didn't look like the kind of high-quality, really gorgeous mixers I'm hoping to find... Please help!

Here is a link that might be useful: Style I love, but not the right features! From Restoration Hardware

Comments (16)