need a simple craft for 4 and 5 year olds?

Megan_in_WV

for valentine's day? Any suggestions? I will only have about 15 minutes to do the craft.

SaveComment5Like
Comments (5)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Stephanie_in_TN

Try this site for a zillion ideas for anytime, my link will send you directly to the Valentine Craft list. You can print out a directions sheet from the site complete with a picture -I love that! When other adults are at a craft activity, I print out several copies so everyone can see exactly what we're doing. I use this site often to find crafts. I also use the Family Fun website (familyfun.com).

I will be making friendship bracelets next week at a Valentine party for preschoolers, an idea I got from the Making Friends site, this is the address for that project. It's not the time consuming braided things, this is buttons or beads and plastic canvas, takes minutes or as long as a child wants to put into it, great for fine motor skills. The friendship part is my tie to Valentines day, but not the ordinary hears and lace stuff. I've done it before, even the boys liked it.

http://www.makingfriends.com/j_canvas.htm

Here is a link that might be useful: Making Friends Valentine crafts

Save    
Megan_in_WV

Thanks SO much!

Save    
HeidiHoHum

I use Making Friends also, but here is another site that I get almost all my kid crafts from. It is fabulous!

Here is a link that might be useful: Kids Domain

Save    
msnikki

Also check the Crafts & Decorations and Holiday forums on this site.

Save    
Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Most Popular Houzz Tour: A Playful Home Drawn Up by 8-Year-Old Twins
Plans for this innovative tower home in Melbourne were going nowhere — until the homeowners’ twins came to the rescue
Full Story
Holidays Simple Pleasures: Welcoming the New Year
Got the champagne and party hats but stumped about what to do next? Try these festive entertaining ideas to ring in the new year
Full Story
Life 10 Beautifully Simple Ways to Go Greener in the New Year
You may just find more green in your wallet along the way
Full Story
We are a residential architecture and design firm focused on creating spaces spaces that function at their... Read More