SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
teresava

I am Miserable!! (long)

teresava
16 years ago

I need some advice and to whine...

Mid Jan DH comes homes with a bad cold-sure enough I get it a week later. Just feeling lousy for a few weeks. As many of you know I'm now 8 months pregnant, so I already feel really tired, and I'm limited to what meds I can take. Basically suffer and let the virus run it's course. When I get a cold it goes right to my throat and I lose my voice (for about 3 weeks).

Fast forward last week-I'm about 95% better and I get another cold!!! Basically the same thing?? I go to primary doc to make sure it's not strep (dangerous for me and baby-it's not) Lose my voice again, feel like crap etc etc. Sunday I lay down for a nap. When I wake up my eye is draining like crazy and puffy. Great! Now both eyes are draining yucky pus and bloodshot. Go back to doc-I have some kind of bacterial infection/pink eye thing. Get some RX ointment for that. Now I feel and look awful! Figured this would be it...

As I am trying to relax and get better, I notice my face is killing me-pressure headaches. I think I have a sinus infection. I've never really had one before, but I seem to have all the symptons. Even my teeth hurt!

For the love of Pete! Why is everything piling on top of each other?? I can't even make a blasted phone call to the docs to explain my problems, due to lack of voice! DH stayed home 1/2 yesterday to help, but even he has a root canal scheduled today (poor thing) so he's out of commission.

Everyday it seems like something new. I'm so sick and tired of it. SOmeone put me out of my misery! I am exhausted, but can't really sleep. Last night I was up from 2am-6am. The post nasal drip is making it hard to breathe when I lay down. Right now it's 4:30am.

I'm praying that I can get in to see my doc and get some miracle drug to clear all this up. I know next to nothing about sinus infections and treatments?? Would an ENT be any better??

woe is me...trying to keep my spirits up because I'm going to break down if not

teresa

Comments (39)

Sponsored
John Romans Construction
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Franklin County's Full Service, Turn-Key Construction & Design Company