SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
trishany

Saying Goodbye

trishany
13 years ago

Thank you all my friends here. Really felt good to hear your heartfelt sympathies for Billy and my family. I would send you all thank you cards if I had your emails.

It'a 2 am here and still awake cause I'm trying to train another saint who is in his crate right now. yipping and yapping. we named him Seamus. It's the hardest thing to do, but pays off in the end. A trained dog in 2 weeks. I will try to post pics.

Wanted to share this -- we were all around Billy in the hospital room when we knew it wouldn't be long. My sister was playing his favorite songs on guitar -- "Desparado", "Please Come To Boston", "Sweet Baby James".

When he took his last breath, a tear came down his cheek and his wife was right there and grabbed it in her fist and said "don't cry anymore, I got your tear" then he smiled (he hadn't smiled in 3 months). Then he was gone.

I think this is amazing. I think Billy grieved for his family and then God came to him, told him he had to leave and invited him into his beautiful world. Reason for the tear and the smile.

Comments (15)