Anybody here?

Mystical Manns

Hi ... I'm normally over at the Kitchen Table forum, but thought I'd pop in here. I'm getting a new Cricut Expression and wondered if anybody has one, and would be interested in sharing ideas. I'm going to be focusing on card making, and have applied to join a couple of Yahoo groups for the Cricut, but figure I can't get too much help and inspiration, especially in the beginning.

Anybody interested in using the Paper Arts forum for discussions like this?

SaveComment2Like
Comments (2)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
concretenprimroses

I check here periodically but there's not a lot of activity. Have fun with your cricut. (I usually hang out at Garden Junk or Trash to Treasure)
kathy

Save    
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Mystical Manns

Thanks, concretenprimroses. I lurk at both those sites, so I've seen you over there. I stockpile "stuff" to do the neat things I see there, and someday will have the fun of actually creating!

In the meantime, I keep hoping this forum will pick up since I'm in a paper phase of mind.

Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Decorating Guides Here's How to Steer Clear of 10 Top Design Don'ts
Get interiors that look professionally styled even if you're taking the DIY route, by avoiding these common mistakes
Full Story
Great Home Projects Ready to Repaint Your Home’s Exterior? Get Project Details Here
Boost curb appeal and prevent underlying damage by patching and repainting your home’s outer layer
Full Story
Homes Around the World The Kitchen of Tomorrow Is Already Here
A new Houzz survey reveals global kitchen trends with staying power
Full Story
Inspiration for some backyard chats
Inspiration for a warm welcome
Inspiration for dinner time under the stars
Inspiration for a little quality time
Inspiration for making that best pizza ever
Our goal is to provide customers with excellent workmanship and superior customer service. Our staff of craftsmen... Read More