Christmas cards for this year.

minnie_tx

Has anyone started theirs yet? I have to do mine next week before it gets too late.

SaveComment2Like
Comments (2)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
maryanntx

I've been trying to design my 2003 card, but nothing is "grabbing" me. I've come up with a couple of ideas, but I'm not real happy with them. Time is running out and I'm trying very hard. I've designed my cards the past 2 years and don't want to stop the tradition already!

What type of card are you doing this year?

Save    
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
minnie_tx

I'm waiting for guests to come and go tomorrow. I have my our of town gift boxes ready to ship and then I'll decide. I saw a card on TV last year using a small wreath set in a circle cut on the front of a card. I might try it. I know what you men about breaking the tradition. I don't want to either.

Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Houzz Call: Show Us Your Original Holiday Card
Calling all designers! We want to see your original Christmas and Hanukkah card designs
Full Story
Holidays 7 Ways to Shoot a Great Holiday Card Photo at Home
By Houzz
Make this year's holiday card stand out from the crowd with your home as the backdrop and these tips from the pros
Full Story
20 Holiday Essentials to Get You to New Year's
Sail through the holidays without a hitch by having these gifting and entertaining necessities at the ready
See Products
Whether it's traditional or transitional design motifs, Barbara works closely with clients to discern their needs... Read More
At Capital Cabinets & Closets, we've built a reputation as an industry leader in full-service space management... Read More