cast paper using toilet paper??

Sue_Fish

I saw a carol duval program about 1 month or so ago where they showed making molds with clay and then casting with toilet paper but I can not find the info..can anyone help me with the site or other info

SaveComment6Like
Comments (6)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
minnie_tx

It might take a lot of searching but should be on here somewhere. Let us know if you find it.!!

that's an idea, I might use it in my Christmas cards next year. That would be a surprise!!

Here is a link that might be useful: Carol Duvall Show

Save    
Red_Confetti

I've used layers of 'kleenex' instead of the casting paper stuff and it worked well. Let us know if you find the link, Sue!

Save    
Sue_Fish

My friend and I are going to try it Wed. just from what we remember seeing on the show...will let you know..was super simple but not sure if we got all the info..still not found it on line...
We will try making our own molds also with sculpy and see how that works...

Save    
Red_Confetti

Did you try it, Sue? How'd it go? Any pictures to show us?

Save    
wackyweeder

I was just browsing and saw your post. here is some info for you......
toilet paper tips

Save    
minnie_tx

Thanks, nice directions and photo

Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Life The Absolute Right Way to Hang Toilet Paper. Maybe
Find out whether over or under is ahead in our poll and see some unusual roll hangers, shelves and nooks
Full Story
Kitchen Design Super Backsplashes to Pair With Recycled-Paper Counters
Aesthetics and personal ethics come together for most folks who opt for this eco-friendly material
Full Story
Fences and Gates A Designer Uses PVC Pipe to Cast a Modern Garden Gate
Landscape designer Scot Eckley walks us through the process of creating a custom aluminum ring gate
Full Story
Our creative project designs and detailed costing budgets, listing many alternatives and options, allow each... Read More