stiffening paper question


Hi, My sister has paper cut out snowflakes made by her mother-in-law out of regular computer/typewriter paper. She would like to somehow stiffen and preserve them. Any ideas? She does not want to laminate them because she doesn't want them to be solid and cover up all of the delicate open areas. Thanks in advance! Deb

Comments (1)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

There is a spray you can use. It is sold at craft stores.

Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Remodeling Guides Survive Your Home Remodel: 11 Must-Ask Questions
Plan ahead to keep minor hassles from turning into major headaches during an extensive renovation
Full Story
Organizing Pre-Storage Checklist: 10 Questions to Ask Yourself Before You Store
Wait, stop. Do you really need to keep that item you’re about to put into storage?
Full Story
Remodeling Guides 9 Hard Questions to Ask When Shopping for Stone
Learn all about stone sizes, cracks, color issues and more so problems don't chip away at your design happiness later
Full Story
From choosing the right colors and brand of paint for your job to the actual painting and clean up, we provide... Read More
S&W is a family run and operated business, started in 1983 by Ward Evarts and his son Scott, a Master Craftsman.... Read More