Handmade Name Badges---Need ideas!

adobesunlight

I need to make up a half dozen name badges using the colors yellow and white with a daisy theme, but my printer has shot craps! Any ideas for something I could whip up quickly and inexpensively? TIA:)

SaveComment1Like
Comments (1)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
mariend

If it not too late, check the scrapbooking dept, especailly at WalMart and/or Hobby Loby. I saw some daisys at one or the other, but it was during the fall. You could also check the artifical flower area. then get soem cardstock, punch a hole in one end and glue them on along with stickers. They would go on like a necklace instead of pinned on.

Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Inside Houzz For Houzz Pros: Learn About the New Affiliation Badge Program
By Houzz
Enhance your professional profile with badges showing your schools, associations and more
Full Story
Inside Houzz The 2015 Best of Houzz Badges Have Arrived!
By Houzz
Here are some of the most popular design photos of 2014, and how the professionals responsible for those designs got awarded
Full Story
Inside Houzz The Best of Houzz Badges for 2014 Are Up!
By Houzz
Easily see which pros earned top honors for designs and client satisfaction, so you can find the best one for your project
Full Story
Inspiration for some backyard chats
Inspiration for a warm welcome
Inspiration for dinner time under the stars
Inspiration for a little quality time
Inspiration for making that best pizza ever
We strive daily to continually make ourselves better, because we realize that our name, image and performance is... Read More