What pound card stock should i use????

eileenlaunonen

Im making boxes that will be invitations for my daughters Sweet 16 there called EXPLOSION BOXES when you take off the lid the sides fall down and have the invites pics response card etc. I don't want a flimsy box...What pound cardstock will make a sturdy box???

SaveComment1Like
Comments (1)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
marie_ndcal

I am asuming the birthday party is over but for future reference try the 67lb weight. You can get it at Staples in different colors and I can put it through my computer to print on. Anything heaver might not go thru the computer

Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Product Picks Guest Picks: The Well-Stocked Starter Kitchen
We’ve got all the kitchen basics and tableware you need (or that recent grad needs) to make cooking a joy
Full Story
Decluttering The Well-Stocked Minimalist
The trick is to have just enough of the right stuff at home — no more, no less. Here’s how to do it
Full Story
Monthly Home Checklists Checklists for a Well-Stocked Home
Thank-you notes, first-aid kit, clear glass vases ... It’s easy to go with the flow when you’ve got the items you need at hand
Full Story
Perfect Landscapes is the leader in custom residential and commercial landscape maintenance, design and... Read More
We are a family owned and operated business located in Sterling, VA. Our passion for landscaping, attention to... Read More