Templates on sale

minnie_tx

My Michael's had all of the Deja Vews Box Pattern Templates on sale for $1 today. Included were the paper bag, the Chinese take-awy - in 2 sizes, the oblong round end box and the Triangle box. I got some to tuck into Christmas boxes too.

My Wallpaper book friend will have a ball with these.

SaveComment1Like
Comments (1)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Lia_SC

Oh, phooey! I missed those! DH sent me shopping at Michaels while my guys did "guy stuff" this past weekend. I was looking for the $1 stuff during their 50% off sale. Any idea how long this sale lasts?

Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Contractor Tips Contractor Tips: Countertop Installation from Start to Finish
From counter templates to ongoing care, a professional contractor shares what you need to know
Full Story
Furniture Handmade Home: Revamp a Chair
A coat of paint and some fresh fabric can turn estate sale and flea market furniture into just-right pieces for your home
Full Story
How to Photograph Your House Attract Home Buyers Easily With Great Photography
Show your home's best face in real estate listing photos to have potential buyers knocking down your door
Full Story
If you are looking to build a deck, pergola or screen porch, look no further. Signature Deck & Pergola Co. has... Read More
Our goal is to make the design process approachable and inclusive to everyone. We help you realize your dream by... Read More