Does anyone have this USA Flag pen?

LibbyLiz

I've searched at Office Max, Office Depot, Staples, WalMart, K'Mart, Target, & Shopko for a refill for this pen & can't find squat because of the strange shape to the flange beyond the ballpoint.

I love this pen & don't want to throw it away if I can find refills for it!

SaveComment3Like
Comments (3)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Red_Confetti

Are there any markings at all (brand name, manufacturere) on the pen, Liz? Maybe on the pocket clip, or on the metal collar the clip is attached to?

Do you know where you got it originally?

Save    
LibbyLiz

There's no brand markings on the pen or the ink cartridge. I originally bought it at a Dollar Tree in Arkansas.

Save    
Red_Confetti

Woo-Hoo!! Think I may have found more of the pens... check model TSX-F (Push action ballpoint pen with colorful rubber FLAG comfort grip. Satin chrome finish with polished metal accents) on the link below. Call them and ask about refills - or maybe just get some new pens.

Here is a link that might be useful: Patriotic-Promotions.com

Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Home Offices The Cure for Houzz Envy: Home Office Touches Anyone Can Do
Borrow these modest design moves to make your workspace more inviting, organized and personal
Full Story
Most Popular How to Hang the American Flag at Home
We’ll show you how to display the American flag on your house for Memorial Day, the Fourth of July or all year round
Full Story
Architecture Architect's Toolbox: The Sketches That Spark a Home
See why in a high-tech world, pen and paper are often still essential for communicating design ideas
Full Story