pasting pictures on wall

cindiw2

I didn't exactly know where to post this, but I figure maybe someone here would have the answer to my question. I would like to cut and paste certain flowers from a roll of wallpaper that I have and paste the flowers individually over my painted wall. The question is: what should I put over the pasted flowers to seal them so they don't peel and I can take a sponge and lightly wash over them if necessary?

SaveComment2Like
Comments (2)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
JoAnn_Fla

If its wallpaper why would you even need to seal it? If you feel you really need to, try some Mod Podge if they even still sell it. You could even use elmers glue, it drys clear.

Save    
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
earthlydelights

elmer's makes a spray on glue, but i would think that the wallpaper paste - whether prepasted paper or one you need to paste, would work just fine. once you apply the cut out, use a wallpaper roller on it and lightly sponge it. you should be fine. it would take on the same concept of wallies.

i know this is a late post, but what the heck, right?

Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
DIY Projects Stamp, Stencil, Paste: Try a New Pattern on a Wall
Here are 10 ways to create a feature wall with classic and contemporary designs
Full Story
Mediterranean Style Past Squares with Present in Spanish Tile
Historic styles got modern updates at the 2012 Cevisama tile expo in Spain. Let your floors, walls and backsplashes reap the results
Full Story
Transitional Homes Houzz Tour: Bridging Past and Present in a California Craftsman
A Santa Monica bungalow says goodbye to gloominess and hello to a bright new look that mixes modern and traditional
Full Story
At Bull Run Kitchen and Bath, we are dedicated to providing professional service and work hard to ensure that our... Read More