SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hgl_gaylemarie

Survior Thurs Night

hgl_gaylemarie
14 years ago

Wow! That was a toughy. Displaced shoulder, broken toe and lost bra top. Too severe.

It's getting tough. But that wimpy girl needed to go home.

Comments (23)

• glenda_al
    14 years ago

I liked Sugar! Suggie! Whatever!

• Lindsey_CA
    14 years ago

Personally, I would have preferred that Cerie had heard, "the tribe has spoken."

• renee_fl
    14 years ago

They are playing to win. This season is starting out to be much more physically challenging which means the weakest physically has to go first. My favorite moment was when Sugar turned around after losing her top and flipped the other team off. I think Cerie will be an early target because she is likeable and a strategist.

• bigack
    14 years ago

I enjoyed seeing Rupert, and even Russell, again. Looks like Coach and Jerri might have something going. Wonder what happened to Boston Rob next week, he was unconscious! All we needed was Richard Hatch running around naked, haha. Guess he's still in jail maybe.

• FlamingO in AR
    14 years ago

It was a great 2 hours! I can't believe that someone would actually dislocate someone else's shoulder like that, in a challenge. I mean, I know how to play to win, but to actually HURT someone? But boy, Stephenie is one tough cookie. No tears, no animosity, no ranting..... what a woman.

I was so mad that Coach let Colby carry him all the way to the end and THEN beat Colby after he was all worn out. What a smack in the face for Colby. And I laughed my butt off when Coach said "and the tribe was still talking about how I did that, LONG after I had completely forgotten about it!" Oh. Yeah. Sure. He will never change. What a blowhard. Uh- ya still lost that challenge, buddy.

And I'm bummed about Rupert's toe. That's going to be a problem for him. It's already affecting his outlook- not being able to make a fire with a magnesium fire-starter? That's bad.

I didn't mind seeing Sugar go, her constant crying annoyed me last time and then when she wouldn't shut up so everyone could sleep- don't you think SOMEONE would have said something to her? Or are they all too afraid to stir the pot at this point?

LOVED how Rob made a fire even though RANDY didn't want to bother. Did Randy think lightning would strike and give them fire? What a doofus. He'll be so happy next week when he finds out Sugar got the boot. lol

Coach and Jerri? Ew. Both ways. lol I thought Coach HAD a GF?

I hope Rob is going to be OK and stay in it. He's very entertaining.

It's a long time until next Thursday but The Amazing Race starts on Sunday and there's no football to screw it up!

• foggyj
    14 years ago

I didn't like that first challenge, where the possibility for someone to get really hurt, was very high. And sure enough! I really don't think that was very smart. And, what a dirty move, to unhook someone's top!
    It was a good show. I like Russell. The villians are so full of themselves. LOL

• gadgets
    14 years ago

During that first challenge, didn't someone on villains team yell out something like "Break her shoulder (or arm)" That's the mentality I don't like at all. I enjoyed this beginning show and Sugar was my personal choice to send home. I hope Rupert's toe doesn't play a part in future challenges.

Shirley

If you type in Survivor Heroes in Google, it brings up Jeff's blog site. I find it quite interesting.

• bigbaby
    14 years ago

I enjoyed it, too. Jerry & Coach? Hahhahahah. Both completely clueless so it makes sense that they would gravitate to each other!

I couldn't remember which one of them has already won. Anyone remember?

It looked like Rob was out cold. I wonder what happened.

I really glad they did not include that weasly, blond haird guy. I can't remember his name but on his first time he told everyone that his grandmother died. He was a realy idiot!!

• sushipup1
    14 years ago

Previous winners are Parvati, Tom, JT, Sandra, Colby, maybe someone else?, and Rob married Ambuh who won a million. Rupert got a million from viewers' vote as most popular.

• glenda_al
    14 years ago

I hate it that Rupert broke a toe and in two places.

• Zipper_TX
    14 years ago

I'm worried about Boston Rob, I want to know what happened to him...

Now a little confession, DH and I haven't been watching Survivor for the last two or three seasons, we got kind of tired of the whole thing but last night we got hooked because we were both too busy to turn the channel.....I guess I'll be watching this one all the way through lol. ;o)

I bet I close my eyes when they eat the gucky stuff :p

• lindyluwho
    14 years ago

Big Baby, that was Johnnie Fairplay. He came back for an All Star game one season and whined and cried and wanted to go home to his pregnant girl friend. Don't think he would be invited back after that.

I didn't like Boston Rob last time but he seems to have mellowed out. He was the only one of the villians with any sense. I hope he's ok next week.

It was sooooo good last night. Rupert didn't seem quite right last night. Maybe because of the pain from the broken toe.

Linda

• bigbaby
    14 years ago

Ron made an interesting observation, he wondered if the villains would fight amongst themselves more and the good guys would get along better and if that would ultimatley bring the villians down first.

• glenda_al
    14 years ago

I thought the first competition was WAY too tough! I cringed watching and waiting for someone to get hurt, which two did.

• imn2crafts
    14 years ago

One of the blond villians is the one who called out Break her Shoulder. I agree that that was uncalled for... Should be an interesting season...

• foggyj
    14 years ago

My bet is, that the villians are, as I said, so full of themselves, that they will self-destruct. We'll see.
    The heros can't keep going to tribal though. Got to stop that.

• marilyn_c
    14 years ago

I am pulling for the Villians. I would like to see that wimpy guy who didn't want to try to start a fire sent home as soon as possible tho. Most of those idiots couldn't survive a flat tire on their Prius.

• kacee2002
    14 years ago

Previous winners are Parvati, Tom, JT, Sandra, Colby, maybe someone else?

Colby didn't win...he more or less gave it to Tina.
  • stephmc72
    14 years ago

Colby is eye candy, in the beginning he commented how it's been almost a whole decade since he's last played and wondered if he's still got it. I'm sure me, along with 10,000 other women all said "YES YOU DO" at the same time!

• sushipup1
    14 years ago

"Colby didn't win...he more or less gave it to Tina." Oh, yes, now I remember!

• hayjud_mn
    14 years ago

I agree with Glenda - That first challenge was WAAAAAY to brutal to start with. It only showed who could pump themselves up the best to start with. I think that sort of thing should come later after the effects of the island life begin to wear on them.

This is going to be a very interesting season! I was very glad to see Sugar sent home. I hope the Villians know enough to send Russell packing early. I'm surprised he is playing the same game, because they already know what he is doing.

I sure hope a Hero wins! I like good guys!

I can hardly wait till next week --- that's too long to wait to find out if Rob is OK. Did anyone else notice that thorn (I think) in his finger at the base of his nail. There must be a reason why they showed a close shot of that finger. His situation is frightful!

• Adella Bedella
    14 years ago

I finally watched it today.

I think Rupert is nuttier than Coach.

Coach almost showed some self awareness. As much as I love Colby, I enjoyed watching Coach play smarter and beat him.

I'm glad Russell didn't win last season. He's out of his league.

Boston Rob was likable. I think the villains should have been disqualified for the bra and shoulder incidents. Sandra's stunt was akin to The Richard Hatch stunt. Both were nasty.

I'm waiting to see if James plays smarter this time. He sure is likable.

So far, so good. This looks like a great season.

• yayagal
    14 years ago

Love Boston Rob and the country boy on the other team but the Villains are more interesting to me. Could be that Rob either fainted or got a concussion.