New magazine

EndlessPossibilities

I requested an issue & will probably subscribe:

New magazine

SaveComment6Like
Comments (6)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
maryanntx

Thanks for the link! I requested an issue also. Looks like a good magazine!

Save    
glen_or_linda

Hi Endless.. Am I a dunce? I don't see a link... I did a search for New Magazine and couldn't find anything.. Please help!

Linda

Save    
EndlessPossibilities

Click on the words "New Magazine" in my original post. If you can't get there by doing that, just type in this url:

http://www.paperworksmagazine.com/pages/customer_service.php

Let me know if it works...

Save    
glen_or_linda

Endless,
Thanks so much for the link. I requested an issue and can't wait to get it! I am probably going to subscribe. I don't know why I can't click on your first link. I am using Netscape. I wonder if that makes a difference? Thanks again for the heads up on the neat magazine.

Linda

Save    
maryanntx

I received my free magazine today. Flipped through it at lunch and will check it out more thoroughly tonight. Looks like a good one!

Save    
rosie_ga

I ordered the first free one too......and have already subscribed. I thought it was quite grand. Loved the Anna cards that were shown.......I truly love working with her papers.

Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Decorating Guides 8 Great Solutions for Magazine Storage
Magazines can get out of control in a hurry. Try these creative ways to keep them tidy and organized
Full Story
Room of the Day Room of the Day: A Laundry So Cheery, Wash Day Is Wonderful
Pretty paint and playful touches banish chore-day blahs in a laundry room designed for a magazine’s Idea House
Full Story
Locally owned & operated Closet America has become one of the most reviewed & the most awarded closet companies!... Read More
The James O'Reilly Group has over 25 years of experience in building, renovating and restoring of homes, offices,... Read More