SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ruthieg__tx

Here's a coupon for you

ruthieg__tx
14 years ago

about this coupon....I was printing out some coupons the other night...so I am terrible at coupons..I forget to take them with me, I forget to give them to the cashier, but recently on a shopping trip I handed the cashier about 5 or 6 coupons and got about 6 bucks off my total...so I thought going home...I really need to be better at using coupons...I would never ever buy something just to use a coupon so I don't load myself down with coupons and I often find that even with a coupon, great value (Wal-Mart) is still a better price...so anyway to get on with the story..I am printing out coupons and ran across one that said something about ...up to 75% off on medications...pharmacy meds...not OTC but pharmacy...so I clipped them, gave them to Beloved and said...you ought to see what this is all about...sounds like a good coupon if it is available on anything we use...I told him to just ask the pharmacy tech what it was all about...

So he goes to pick up some meds...and he asks and she says well lets check on it...It's a valid coupon so we'll see if they will accept your prescription...

Would you believe that he got more than $6 bucks off the cost of his prescription. I'd say if you have prescriptions, and you use coupons...it might be something you want to check out...

well actually two...if you are sickly...

Here's the link...scroll down until you see the Free Medication Coupons

The site is just Coupons.com and I don't remember what page the coupons are on but I think 18 but you have to scroll through a number of pages if that's not it...hopefully the link will work.

as expensive as medications are, $6.00 is $6.00.........

Here is a link that might be useful: coupons

Comments (3)