be your own stamp designer!

ArtsyCraftsy

You can have a sheet of your own original stamps made for use with paper or poly clay, and help a good cause at the same time! Use public domain clip art, old B&W vintage images from magazines & books, your own handwriting, the kiddies drawings....or your furbaby's paw print!

Here is a link that might be useful: United Cerebral Palsy Ready Stamp

SaveComment2Like
Comments (2)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Lia_SC

I've always wanted to do that with one of my drawings and always wanted the matrix, too. I don't understand, though... how much extra for the matrix or the plate? Another $32.00?

Save    
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
ArtsyCraftsy

I think it's free...I think they just get rid of them if you do not ask for it. The matrix must be made to create the rubber, so your initial fee has already paid for it.

Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Houzz TV Houzz TV: Create Your Own Mural Wall With Easy DIY Stencils and Stamps
Artist Kristin Nicholas shows us how she makes her one-of-a-kind art walls. Watch the 3-minute video
Full Story
Houzz Tours My Houzz: Curator of Her Own Sweet Home
Avid collector Ramona Audrey has put her stamp of creativity on her shared rented house
Full Story
Kitchen Design 18 Ways to Make a Kitchen Your Own
Give Your Kitchen a Personal Stamp With Color, Finishes and Surprise
Full Story
Patty creates unique, enjoyable, and livable interiors. Regardless of project budget, she is known for... Read More
Patty creates unique, enjoyable, and livable interiors. Regardless of project budget, she is known for... Read More