Any software, downloads or ideas for hangtags?

Terri_PacNW

I need to find something that will allow me to create my own hang tags for my crafts.

I have Avery Wizard on Word, but I can't do each "side". I can only do one side basically.

I need to be at the very least, able to type up the front, and the insides. Some How????

Do any of you have any ideas of directions I could start looking? Any ideas at all. :)

SaveComment2Like
Comments (2)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Lia_SC

hi Terri,
Did you ask about this in Computer Crafts?
I wish I could help!

Save    
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Tiger_SunnyFla

Hi Terri! I'm not familiar with the Avery program...but couldn't you do your text and graphics and print them out on the cardstock you want and make that the Outside of the hangtag. Then do "another" one for the inside..and just turn the cardstock over and print that out?? Just a thought.
I would guess you may have to "play" around so you get them all alined..on both sides...?
Some of the programs that are great for these type things are the PrintMaster, PrintArtist and PrintShop programs. My fav is the PrintShop (ver 6...an old version).
Some of the folks at the Computer Crafts href>forum may be able to help more with this...as Lia said. Someone may have a template for you...I'll look around and see what demo/shareware programs may be out there....I know some are buying the PS Ver6 I have for about $5-10 these days.
Tiger

Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Design Practice Design Practice: How to Pick the Right Drawing Software
Learn about 2D and 3D drawing tools, including pros, cons and pricing — and what to do if you’re on the fence
Full Story
Home Tech Tote Your Tunes to Any Room With a Portable Wi-Fi Sound System
Free your home's music setup from wires with Wi-Fi speakers that let you take high-quality audio anywhere
Full Story
Most Popular How to Get Your Furniture Arrangement Right
Follow these 10 basic layout rules for a polished, pulled-together look in any room
Full Story
Since 1989 we've been focused on providing only top quality products and services with the highest level of... Read More