Puzzles to stamp?

Jennifer123

I am looking for a place on line to buy the blank puzzles that you can stamp on. I know that Stampin Up and a few craft stores sell them, but I am looking for some place where I can buy a large amount (rather than spend the money to have to buy a ton of packs of 5). If anyone can help me out I would greatly appreciate it.

~Jennifer

SaveComment6Like
Comments (6)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Kathy_in_Delaware

Although I do not actually know of a particular website to give you I do have an idea for you. The next time you see the puzzles in the stores, check the package for a website or jot down the name of the company that makes them and do a search.
Wish I could help you more, Good luck.
p.s
I am not a regular poster here, but I lurk often . Im usually on the KT and CD forum
Kathy

Save    
Kathy_in_Delaware

Did a quick search for "blank puzzles" for you and found this.
http://www.papergoods.com/colored-puzzles.shtml

Kathy

Save    
Jennifer123

Thanks Kathy! I just check out that link, and the puzzles are 1/2 the price as I have been seeing them for! WOW!

~Jennifer

Save    
rosie_ga

This is REALLY time consuming but I just took a large puzzle (pieces were large for children)and acrylic painted on them. Then I decoupaged a picture that I cut out to match the puzzle pieces. HA......I did Venus de Milo and Mona. Will post picture later.....but anyway, one could paint with a pale acrylic paint and then stamp, glue on items, etc.

Save    
Jennifer123

Hmm Rosie, I think I just might try that-for myself! The puzzles I want to buy are for shower gifts. I want to make baby shower gifts and I am going to stamp on them. Thanks for the info.

~Jennifer

Save    
rosie_ga

Jennifer......I have posted some pics of my puzzle butterflies in the gallery. Would be cute to do for a shower.

Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Houzz TV Houzz TV: Create Your Own Mural Wall With Easy DIY Stencils and Stamps
Artist Kristin Nicholas shows us how she makes her one-of-a-kind art walls. Watch the 3-minute video
Full Story
Accessories 40 Design-Friendly Gifts for Modern Kids
Houzz Gift Guide 2010: Gifts to Inspire Feel-Good Fun, Creativity, and Even Clutter Control
Full Story
Decorating Guides Houzz Tour: Bright Hues Energize a Light-Filled Victorian
A vintage home gets dressed to impress with pops of color and eye-catching modern artwork
Full Story
Inspiration for some backyard chats
Inspiration for a warm welcome
Inspiration for dinner time under the stars
Inspiration for a little quality time
Inspiration for making that best pizza ever
Step into a Ferguson Showroom and you'll be surrounded by the latest styles in kitchen, bath and lighting design... Read More