Domino stamps

rosie_ga

Finally someone came out with small "sized to fit" stamps for dominos.

A bit pricey and I probably continue to use my existing stamps.

But someone might be interested........

acountrywelcome.com

SaveComment5Like
Comments (5)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
meggiecat

Thanks for the tip! I hadn't been to that site before and spent far too much time browsing all the lines of stamps. I like Alesa Baker. A Country Welcome is much more than the name would imply.

Here is a link that might be useful: A Country Welcome

Save    
Lia_SC

Wow! They're great; especially the florals! I think some of them would be good as borders and backgrounds. I always want my stamps to do double duty.
And they're on special, aren't they? Verrrrry tempting! I think I would buy the unmounteds and use the wooden dollar store dominoes to mount them, if they fit.

Save    
Alice_sj

OK, why when I try to look at the stamps, do I get the run around on this site? I can't find a nice listing of stamps. All I find are virtual tours. Grrr!

Save    
meggiecat

If you scroll down on the page all the stamps brands are listed including the domino stamps. They are all listed in a box that is pink and blue. Click on one of those.

Save    
rosie_ga

Hey Lia.......pretty sharp idea about using wooden ones for mounting.
Think I will continue to use portions of the stamps that I have. I'm trying to do better in the "gotta have it" syndrome. Trying to go back to the "make do, use it up or go without" theory. LOL
Probably won't last long especially when the stamp convention is here in March.

Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Organizing Organizing Secrets: It’s the Little Things
Get these 8 small areas under control for a major boost in overall tidiness at home
Full Story
Life 8 Wonderful Winter Hobbies to Nurture at Home
Make nesting at home this winter even more pleasurable by cultivating new activities and dreaming up meaningful creations
Full Story
Budgeting Your Project Construction Contracts: What Are General Conditions?
Here’s what you should know about these behind-the-scenes costs and why your contractor bills for them
Full Story
We are the premier manufacturer of stairs & rails in Northern Virginia & the DC Metro. Since 1976 Century Stair... Read More
Ark Woodworking builds European cabinetry for any room in the house. Kitchens, libraries, mudrooms, and bars to... Read More