SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
gillylily

My DH would kill me if he knew i was asking this...

gillylily
12 years ago

So... when we were building our house (two years ago) I bought this kitchen fixture for my table. ( the long rectangular one- these are really old pictures)

{{!gwi}}

My DH HATED it in the location it was hung because it blocked off the FR from the Kitchen/eating area so we took it down and still have a "temporary" fixture up from Ikea. We could not return the fixture from Ethan Allen b/c they have a no return policy once fixtures are hung (I get it but wasn't happy with it). I tried to sell it on Ebay, crags list etc. no takers.. which i am not totally unhappy about because I LOVED IT!!

Many of you have already seen the fixture in my DR but here it is again..

And this is a larger picture of the DR:

My dilemma is this.. I love BOTH fixtures.. however, I was cleaning out my basement just now and saw the original fixture from kitchen boxed up. I got to thinking that maybe this fixture would look better in my DR? and maybe I should sell the fixture in my DR (which I LOVE also).. So my question is which fixture do YOU think looks best in the DR? I'm not sure i am going to do anything about it, but It just got me thinking...

Comments (20)

Sponsored
M&Z Home Services LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Franklin County's Established Home Remodeling Expert Since 2012