SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
spudderbud

Emtek white or crystal knobs what style door?

spudderbud
16 years ago

I've looked at the sample knobs way too long!! I really like the white porcelain knob with the pewter metal or the crystal with pewter metal. I'm hoping to use a back plate if it cost doesn't add up too badly on everything else. First off I'm planning on painting the doors/trim BM white dove. Will it matter if the white knob is a brighter white? All my sinks, toilets, bath will be white. Second thing is that I can't decide what style of door to go with. I would like something other than 6 panel, maybe 4 or 5 raised panel or would a 2 or 3 flat panel look better?

My kitchen will have white shaker style with maybe the little round edge inside rather than squared so the dust doesn't settle so badly. Maybe a bit of beadboard. This will be a remodel addition of the whole house. I'm hoping to have wider baseboards and above the doors I really like the little header (don't know what you call it, kind of a crown molding, then a flat band of wood, then it looks like a pencil edge). Same with the window trim maybe with out the crown part.

I plan on using some sort of blind or shutter....no curtains other than in LR. If in some rooms I chose curtains, they would be a linen type fabric (I like when they flutter into the room when the window is open) and just a rolling shade.

Any pictures would be great! I've looked at so many magazines my eyes are ready to fall out!

Comments (5)