SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
cinlo

Do I have to use orange?

cinlo
16 years ago

Sorry, more questions. I just can't seem to pull a look together with my leather furniture. I really wanted to use reds and neutrals with it thinking "It's brown leather." I cut off the flag (sample piece) from the chair and flipped it over. I see orange. Now looking at the furniture it doesn't scream ORANGE. It looks like brown leather, but those orange tones are there. I'm I really going to have to use terra cotta, sienna, etc. to add color? I don't want to go with green again. What do you think? Thanks for any input! I need it!

Sofa

Sofa with red (Really like this red but won't be using this throw or these exact pillows)

Front of Sample

Back of Sample

Sorry so long. The throw shown is just too dressy for our living room/family room (2 yr. old & 6 mos. old boys!) I like the texture of the pillows but they don't seem to show up. Thanks to Les & Squirrel with help with that earlier. But can I make reds work or is orange in my future? Am I totally over thinking this? I've been looking at this for 6 weeks, and still haven't come up with simple pillows & a throw.

Comments (6)