SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lulie___wayne

Just Peeped in to Say 'Hello'

lulie___wayne
15 years ago

Hey, Everyone! Last time I posted, I was looking for a very fast drying sealer for my oil paintings, which by the way, doesn't exist. I haven't found it yet, anyway. I did seal it and ship the painting to Alabama. If anyone lives near or in Montgomery, Alabama, the painting will be in a Louisiana Poboy Restaurant there. It is a black Fleur De Lis with a gold background...signed Lulie Cosby

It will be hung during the first part of March. The designer is supposed to take a picture for me, but if any of you would like to do so, I'd love to see it in the restaurant. Save me a trip. lol

In addition to my painting commissions I am co-authoring a book called "Christin, Forever 19". It is a partial fiction/biographical book with my deceased daughter and our family as main characters. My children's high school English teacher contacted me and told me that he has written several books and had them published and wants to do one with Christin as the main character. Of course, I was so happy to help. Anyway, I've been so busy.

I hope all of you are doing well. I try to come peep in as much as I can, but just haven't had a lot of time to spare.

Lulie Cosby

Comments (12)