SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
nita__az

Another get together today (pics)

13 years ago

Today CarolSWFL and I met with KathyG in MI. I picked up Carol and we traveled north to meet with Kathy in Port Charlotte. There were lots of great hugging going on and we sat, ate and visited for two hours.

I had my folks along with me. They love to meet new people and have met several KTer's in the past. Dad is now 90 and has Dementia. Bernice is 86 and takes great care of him. I think Carol and Kathy enjoyed them being with us.

Lots of laughing and discussing the forums. Bet some of you had burning ears. LOL

This is a picture of Kathy that I took while we chatted before lunch.

I knew I should have charged my battery last night. It ran out of juice when we had the waitress take our pictures. This picture I received from Kathy. Sorry it is blurry but you have all seen Carol and I before.

Nita, Carol and Kathy

I got a great picture of Dad too bad the flash made him blink. It's a keeper anyway, doesn't he look great for 90?

We decided that since we had so much fun we will definitely do this again next February. Thanks again Kathy for coming to meet with us. I really enjoyed getting together with you. You are a great hugger. LOL

Comments (10)

Sponsored
Cabido Design & Build
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars34 Reviews
DC & Montgomery County's Best in Full Service, Custom Home Remodeling