SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
stephmc72_gw

sick of being sick...

stephmc72
15 years ago

We're going on about week 3 of being sick. My house is infested with some nasty virus or something because it wont go away.

I came down with a sore throat about 3 weeks ago and it turned into a full blown cold. I still have it a bit. In the meantime, my c-section incision gets infected and is sore.

Not long after I get a cold, Grant gets it. He started feeling better and had only a slightly runny nose by this weekend and Sunday night he comes down with the stomach flu and has been throwing up and was slightly dehydrated. He's just laying around and is not himself at all. He clearly doesn't feel good. He doesn't even want to walk, he wants to be carried. I think he's really week.

And last week, Brent is home from work 2 days with flu symptoms (he has to be on his deathbed to not go to work!!), then gets a sinus infection.

The only non germ infested person in this house is 1 month old Camryn, who has managed to stay clear of our illnesses. Thank God!!

But I'm very exhausted, have a horrible pounding headache and want to sleep for 10 hours straight.

Ok, I'm done whining...LOL

Comments (22)

Sponsored
Manifesto, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Columbus OH Premier Interior Designer 2x Best of Houzz Winner!