SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
apoem

Can I just say HI again!

apoem
11 years ago

Hi all. It has been so long since I've been on here. IT's super crazy. I feel like my house is organized and I'm pretty good at getting rid of "STUFF" except for my DH! (Same old complaints there!)

BUT as you can tell- I'm not good at saying NO. I'm not good at decluttering my schedule. And I need to do so.

So I'm on here again to get a little bit motivated.

I've been making soap! Yay me! and that is fun and creative. I've been making lots of preserves and jams and canning. That is fun and creative. I've been working on cleaning my carpets (why with three kids?) That is just stupid and crazy.

But more than that- Between teh daily work and the homeschooling (Yup, still doing that this year) I really shouldn't be doing more.

So of course, I signed the kids up for golf lessons in another city, piano, guitare and drum lessons (one instrument for each kid) and robot class. And then there is BOy Scouts and Cub Scouts and I have duties in each of those groups and Girl Scouts and I have volunteered for some of that work too. Gymnastics for the summer.

And I promised I'd never be in this spot again and here I am.

Ok So give it to me. Tell me how stupid I am and tell me what I need to do now. Golf will be over soon. Gymnastics can be over whenever I want. Argh.

Ginger

Comments (5)