SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
alicesrestaurant

Pay someone for help in organizing

alicesRestaurant
19 years ago

Well, I think I've hit bottom and think I'm going to try to find someone I can hire to help me organize. Anyone else done this?

I am at the point where I have decluttered a fair amount (still a lot more to do though) but am having trouble figuring out what kind of storage I want/need.

Also, we are in the middle of major remodeling (on the cheap, i.e. very slow) so I don't want to bring any new furniture in. How to handle getting organized within some severe limits of storage and/or how to set up temporary storage is one major problem. Also, because of some health problems, I don't have the energy I need is another major problem so hopefully they will help me optimize the energy I do have.

I'm hoping at the very least that this person will force me to face a schedule in order to make the best use of their help (and my money). I guess I will check the yellow pages and/or on the web. Don't want to hire someone I don't connect with very well and I am a tad eccentric so this may be an interesting search. I'll keep you guys posted.

Wish me luck.

--Alice

Comments (14)