SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_20023316

Got my eyes examed today...and guess what !

User
12 years ago

I went to get my eyes examed today. I have to get my eyes examed at least once a year because I have had cataract surgery in the past. I wear glasses. Some way I brought the conversation around to my lenses being dirty all the time. My dr. seemed quite confused by what I was saying. He questioned me further. I told him I was constantly cleaning them because they seem dirty. That I couldn't see out of them well. He then ask me if I had had my eyes examed by anyone else since my last visit..I told him no. He then said this was not the prescription he had on his file. He then ask me if his office had filled my prescription, and I told him that I had had them filled at Wal Mart. Guess what? Wrong prescription! Oh wow! I am such a dunce! I don't know why I didn't know it was the wrong prescription and not dirty glasses...was I embarrassed!! I have to have prisms in my glasses, it was not in the Walmart prescription..the reading part was fine in Walmart prescription, but the far away was wrong on right eye also in the Walmart prescription. Well!! I am wondering if or who I should speak to at Walmart. Of course I had my prescription filled a year ago...and it does look like I am a dunce to wait so long...You DO NOT HAVE TO AGREE...LOL..

Also, where can I go that is a discount shop that is reliable? I need to save money. Thanks for listening to my whiney self.

Comments (8)