SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sandy_in_ia

Sunday Update - Bradley

sandy_in_ia
14 years ago

He started Chemo on Friday night and also had another treatment last night. Seems to be doing pretty well with the meds. At this point he is almost like a new born baby. He will probably have to learn to walk again and talk. He hasn't been making great connection with mom and dad and they didn't think he could hear, that was tested and it is okay. Mom, Angie has been worried that he didn't look at them because he was mad at them. But this is what she posted earlier this morning.

So i wake up this morning and immediately go to Bradley's side. I see that his left hand is now restrained. He plays an eye game w/ me and i get so excited. Wondering if it's good or bad news that his left hand is now restrained. He made some noises...so i get even more excited and woke Chris up. Then the resident doctor came in and i question him about the restraint and he says he pulled out the feeding tube and was going for his drain tube. I didn't even notice as i was excited about the other stuff

This is the latest update just a few minutes ago. Channel 13 is our NBC and it is Des Moines. I will post a link when they post the YouTube link.

The interview went alright. not too many tears but it was emotional and our 1/2 interview will be cut down to about 2 1/2 min. It will be on tonight at 9pm on fox17 and then at 10pm on channel 13. too awesome to raise awareness for Bradley and get lots more prayers. it's the only thing that will save him. They said that they would get it for us on youtube so everyone can view the whole thing. I so appreciate channel 13 doing this for us. The more prayers the better. My one friend was at Chili's last night for dinner and on the kids menu tells of this kid that had the same type of cancer as Bradley. He is doing awesome today. She brought that up here for me to see. Love it. Shows that there is hope and then on the way to fun night God sent me a rainbow to show that there is hope just believe in him. It's amazing. The kid in the menu may have had a dif kind/grade of this cancer but who cares. It was a sign from God and that is the important thing. Keep up the prayers...and they just put in his new feeding tube. They did sedate him for that per my request. Don't think that would be too comfortable. Thank you again for all the support and now say an additional prayer for all the kids up here as they need prayers too for whatever reason they are in here.

Please continue to keep him in your prayers.

Here is a link that might be useful: Search for BradleyAllen2

Comments (18)