SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sewwhatsnew_gw

IM Graber Cordless 2 ' wood blind not for me

sewwhatsnew
14 years ago

I was anxious to have IM cordless wood blinds,a new Graber wood product, so I ordered a sample, but have decided even though the cordless option is nice,I don't want 2". The IM does hit my handles,I was prepared for that, I would have to tilt 12 blinds everyday, and I'm not crazy about 12 small wood valances over each blind so I think I'm going back to my original plan. I want an OM 2 1/2" wide shutter slat blind which I hope provides a better view. I will be covering the trim and ordering 2 or 3 blinds butted up with a 5 1/2" valance across the top, covering my trim. Also the Graber 2" cordless are routeless, only a notch on the backside,and they do stack uneven when you raise them up, which might be how all routeless are when lifted, though I think two notches on standard blinds must help keep it in place better, I do want the routeless option on the shutter blinds too.

If I do two blinds on the windows I can have all the cords to left and right, possibly hidden under a future drapery panel, with a center split but they will be difficult to reach, so now I have to decide about cord tilts? Hidden, or convenient.

Two blinds, versus three blinds, one large and two small, cords would then be visible, what do you think??

href="http://s231.photobucket.com/albums/ee64/sewwhatsnew/?action=view¤t=dec09044.jpg"; target="_blank">{{!gwi}}

{{!gwi}}

Comments (8)