SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
linda_wayman

devastating fire at animal rescue home

Linda Wayman
15 years ago

I got an e-mail this morning telling about a family who is largely involved in animal rescue. They live in the county just east of us. It is horrible. I'm including part of the e mail here. I have to edit it because they are asking for donations and that is not my intention here. There is a three minute video from a news helicoptor, but there is no narration. It is showing the owner, Linda being comforted by a neighbor and it also shows the complete destruction of their home. Anna and I are going over there as soon as she finishes her school work. I heard there are some volunteer firemen still there. Several of my former co-workers are volunteers in that county. I'm going to see if there is anything I can do and to take some money to the bank that is taking donations.

Linda

Here's the e mail I got ( edited )

One of our largest rescue groups in the Mid South burned to the ground last night. Many of you know Linda Money. Go to WREG.com for the fire story in Marshall County . The family lost everything and 40-50 just a guess animals or so died including her own. You can view the animals on her website at petfinder.com. This is the worst DEVASTATION rescue groups have had in decades.

This will take along time for recovery. Linda & Kevin are two of the most dedicated animal rescue people I know..

PLEASE CROSS POST TO ALL ANIMAL LOVERS

Comments (5)