SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
msqueen_gw

Young Couple...Not so young intimacy....

msqueen
14 years ago

Hi. I am 25. My husband is 30, and we have 4 small children. Although I consider my husband to be young, he has lately started to act much older. He doesn't take me out, we rarely have sex, and when we do, its always a "quickie". He says its because he's so tired from work, but I'm not buying it anymore. He just seems selfish and not interested in pleasing me sexually. This has gone on for awhile, but lately, I've tried being more feminine, dressing more sexy, all which he claims to love, but it isn't helping our sex life. The problem is that now that I'm looking good, other guys are starting to notice me. They are telling me all the things I want to hear, and some of it will do whatever it takes to have me if given the chance. I love my husband, but after 3 years of decreased intimacy, I'm going crazy! It would be different if we started out this way, but to be used to a great sex life, only to have it taken away is not working.

*Side note: my husband has only been with one other person besides me. He is diabetic, but will not take care of himself no matter how much I beg and plead. Its like he doesn't care about himself, and he's subsequently not caring about our relationship.*

Comments (7)

Sponsored
KP Designs Group
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars50 Reviews
Franklin County's Unique and Creative Residential Interior Design Firm