SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lilliepad_gw

Can You Pray

lilliepad
15 years ago

I am asking for your prayers because I know the power of the KT prayer.This young woman is in the early 40's.I have known her DH since he was 7 years old,a family from our church. She worked with my DH the year before he retired and is one of the sweetest people I know. Three weeks ago she was sick and thought she had the Flu.Her DH kept trying to get her to go to the doctor and she kept putting it off saying she would be OK.DH went to work one night and when he came home next morning she was really sick so he took her to the ER.The hospital and doctors here is a sorry excuse for medical care.We call it death mountain it's so bad.She had pneumonia.They immediately admitted her to ICU and put her on 100% oxygen and I think on a respirator,I'm not sure about that.Anyway,she kept getting worse.She only had half of one lung working.DH wanted to transfer her to another hospital the day they admitted her but they told him she would never make the trip,which I don't understand,so she stayed there and got worse and worse.There were a few times they didn't think she would make through the night.Every time they wanted to move her the doctors would say she wouldn't make the trip.Finally yesterday,after her organs are all shutting down the doctors decided it was time to move her to another hospital in another town! She made the trip but there is little hope she will recover.Her husband passed out when they told him.I feel so sorry for him and their kids.They have a daughter that is 19 and a 16 year old son.It is so sad,especially to think maybe if she had been in another hospital sooner things may have been different.I still believe in miracles and I am praying for one for this family. So please send up all the prayers you can for her and her family.

Comments (23)