SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mpwr1

37 and pretty sure in perimenopause

mpwr1
15 years ago

I went through two very stressful years and somewhere around last summer just had this feeling that I wasn't bouncing back from the stress the same way I used to. Then somewhere around the beginning of this year my periods just went wacky. They've been a little heavier in the past two years but this is different. Strange schedule that didn't seem timely at first then in Feb I began a string of periods that came every two weeks sometimes three. Flooding, cloting, and crazy mood swings. Crying jags out of nowhere, crankiness, fatigue. Saw my doc did some tests nothing out of the ordinary. She said I might be a little young but it could be perimenopause. Three weeks ago was my last period. Two weeks ago while on vacation I kept getting these random dizzy spells made me feel like I just got off a boat sometimes while standing still. Started my period again yesterday now it heavy with clotting. Today I am sore all over. Muscle aches, backache, cramping, headache and just eghsausted. I feel like I'm super dingy lately-keep forgetting the stupidest tiny things. Haven't had desire for sex in some months and I just don't feel like me. Told someone the other day I can't remember having that "i feel great" feeling I get around the middle of the month in months. Researching today and I think my doc is right. Saw a naturapath about a week after my reg doc and he suggested amiono acid treatments. Anyone heard of that? Helps your serotonin levels supposedly. Oh and last night my house felt hot as hell even though the termostat said 68. What do you think? I can't stand feeling this way.

Comments (2)

Sponsored