SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
marriedandnervous

My wife of 3 years cheated. How do I know how far she went

marriedandnervous
14 years ago

About 8 months ago my wife and I had started to have some communication issues. I am not gonna lie I am really stubborn and hard to talk with, especially about sensitive things. Now apperently my wife had been reunited with an old friend of hers from highschool. They were talking here and there. But I started to notice that my wife wouldn't ever leave her phone around anywhere and would get really defensive about me seeing her phone. Well one night when she was asleep, I thought in my mind I'm gonna find something here if I snoop around but I have to look, so I looked in her text messages an of course she would delete suspect messages, leaving the conversation very broken. I looked thru her emails and found nothing but she was not to slick. She did erase her outgoing mails but didn't erase the trash!! I looked and low and behold I found messages to and from " Eric" we'll call him. Pictures I have never received from my wife. Showing a little bit of cleavage, showing her blowing kisses and little things that she wouldn't do for me. All this I decided to look thru because she was very adimet about going to Eric's nephews baptism, alone without our son( I had to work that day) and I kept saying why can't he go, why are you gonna be there so long. I mean really who wants to be at a baptism for more than 2 hours. And she was so angry. So I seceded to snoop. Well I had enough of what I saw and decided how should I wake her up. With a smack to the face, with the phone in my hand or I could have easily sent the pictures of the two of them on a bed together, with clothes on not provacative at all but still on a bed, and been gone and leave those pictures for her to see that I knew she had and me be gone. But like I said we have a son, the cutesy most happiest you could find. So I said no this is my house, my son my family she should be gone. So I decided to wake her up at 4 in the morning with her phone in my hand. Boy was her face ever telling!!!! Leaving out details, I was furious with her and I'm not gonna lie I did put my hands on her, but not to hit her or choke her, just to sit her down from running from the truth. After lots of talk she told me that all it was between them was flirting through texts and one day when she told me she was with her cousin, she lied and went to see him off( he lives in Vegas ) she went over to where he was staying and apparently when the bed pictures were taken , oh and he and all her friends know she is married, no one said anything to her to tell her that what she was doing ( lying on the bed with him) was wrong. So as Eric was by the car they hugged and apparently kissed. She says a lip kiss and not to open mouthed were tongue was involved. But people, in the face of absolute despiration, will lie to save whatever they could. So who knows. I live with this thought every day. Did my wife sleep with him. Now things have gotten better, our communication is 100% better, we hardly fight any more. But I still can't get that ou of my head. Some of her friends that know her well say that there's a good chance she did sleep with him. But my wife says she stopped kissing Eric because she felt disgusted and horrified by kissing another man. She says all she saw was my son and me gone away from her and her miserable.

What am I to do?

Comments (8)

Sponsored