SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
oldrustybucket

what do you like/dislike

oldrustybucket
16 years ago

about your cordless phone. Mine has died just after warranty expired of course. So, now to find another one that will hopefully last more than a year and function properly! I haven't been able to hear well on this one for about 2 months and people I called could not hear me, saying I sounded like I was in a tunnel! I have followed the directions to reset phone, but this dosen't help...called mfg, of course, unit is out of warranty and would have to be replaced...in disgust, i assured them it would not be with any or their models!

Just in case your interested, I had a GE model # 25951EE2-A with 2 phones and answering machine....would not recommend @ all...after reviewing model online, found problem I experienced are very common and not repairable ... sux! so...I need advise from users, not sales pitch! of course, I'll want the most for my dollar, but a nice one that dosen't require a second morgage to purchase!

I'd at least like these features...basic cordless + call waiting ID, 2 phones one of which can be used like an extension if needed and an answering machine with remote control set up.

Price...Pros...Cons appreciated!

thank you

Comments (14)